Friday 4 July 2014

by Martha Seale


Faith

Description:

Faith, this is the original painting I did back in 1998. this painting was the first time I painted waves like this so it took a while like a month for me to paint this ;) its a 36 x 24 stretch canvas painting an its hanging on my wall ;)

The original work is currently for sale. At the present time, originals are not offered for sale through the Fine Art America secure checkout system. Please contact the artist directly to inquire about purchasing this original by clicking on the picture links below.

Hold Me

Description:

This painting is apart of a bigger painting i did back in 1998. i like the parts of it as much as the whole painting. this is a painting about the Jesus miracle walkig over seaor on the water, in the image you can see how Jesus is saving the Peter's life after that Peter tryed to imitate to Jesus walking to the sea, but Jesus is unique and powerful and Peter watching he was drowing asking to Jesus HELP and is this moment that I painted, when Jesus saving the Peter's life. ;)

Purple Sky

Description:

I changed the color in this painting that I did back 1998

Please Click On The Picture Link Below For More Information:





Easley, SC - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment