Thursday 3 April 2014

by Jesus Marin



Prayer

Description:

If Jesus needed to go off and pray, how much more do we need to? 
Praying should not be something we do out of duty and routine.
 Prayer is talking and listening to our loving, all knowing, heavenly Father.

 The book of James tells us to pray for wisdom
 when we don't know what to do (James 1:5). 

The original work is currently for sale. At the present time, originals are not offered for sale through the Fine Art America secure checkout system. Please contact the artist directly to inquire about purchasing this original by clicking on the picture link below.

<>

James 1:5

New International Version - UK (NIVUK)

5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.

<>

I Will Open Your Red Sea

The original work is currently for sale. At the present time, originals are not offered for sale through the Fine Art America secure checkout system. Please contact the artist directly to inquire about purchasing this original by clicking on the picture link below.




Hurt But Not Defeated



Abba Father 2012

The original work is currently for sale. At the present time, originals are not offered for sale through the Fine Art America secure checkout system. Please contact the artist directly to inquire about purchasing this original by clicking on the picture links below.

Fishers Of Men

Description:

"And Jesus saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men."  Matthew 4:19.

Hands Of The Potter 2005

Description:

So he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it. Jeremiah 18:4

The original work is currently for sale. At the present time, originals are not offered for sale through the Fine Art America secure checkout system. Please contact the artist directly to inquire about purchasing this original by clicking on the picture links below.




About Jesus Marin:

I was born in Rio Grande, Puerto Rico in 1965 . Presently I am an Art Teacher in Orlando, Florida . For Twenty years I have taught art and enjoyed teaching. In 1995 I was saved during a Men's Retreat and in 2003 my Lord Jesus Christ called me to paint and preach for his Kingdom. Everything started with a prayer; I asked the Lord what He wanted from me? I said: 'You gave me a talent and I want to do something for you and the Kingdom with this gift'. Well, He answered me back real quickly; two days later visions and revelations came to me accompanied by the compulsion to draw them right away. For a period of three months, I woke up at midnight with inspiring ideas for paintings based on amazing visions and revelations from God for this Prophetic Art.... sometimes in Church too! Each painting is a Prophetic Word and I have to share this message with the World. I just knew that they felt right and that they were true. It was not long before people were telling me about what they experienced when they looked at them.

To The Lord be the Glory and Honor!

What is Prophetic Art?

It is an expression from the very heart of God. This talent and gift reveals His Logos into Rhema. In other words , it expresses God's power and might in an artistic way, revealing the diversity of Him. Revelation is given to the viewer and therefore, beauty is in the eye of the beholder; our Lord Jesus Christ.


Orlando, FL - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment